Sunday, March 25, 2018

A little update

Hi guys!

I wanted to give you a little update since the long "radio silence" from me. 

I'm okay, I'm not dead! XD. I've actually been working hard on Obscurum, my upcoming short film, and I can tell you that I've done more work on the film the last 2-3 months then the last few months of 2017. It's been quite a journey so far, and the film has come really far, I would say almost production ready!

But alas this also means I don't have so much time to draw - which again means less time to update this blog. However, I refuse to let this blog die, so I will keep it open and update you with new stuff when I can, although most of the updates might be "Obscurum" related.

If you want to follow my Obscurum production blog, please check it out HERE

But before I leave, I wanted to show you what I've been up to the last week. I've been experimenting a little with compositing in After Effects, and how I can use it in my film. My knowledge is basic at best, but it's been really fun playing around with it!


No comments: